Select To Get Started:
Newport-Mesa USD is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), student records are only available to those authorized by the student, parent, legal guardian, or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below:
· Records will be sent electronically unless the requestor makes a note in the Special Instructions field to deliver records by US mail.
· Requests for information must be completed online and will be processed during hours of operation (Monday - Friday 8:00 A.M. - 4:00 P.M.).
· Please allow five business days to process student records orders.
· Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
· Requests for Student Records or information submitted online, are payable only by credit or debit cards.
· For all applicants who place an order online, you will be required to upload an official, unexpired photo ID (such as a driver's license, passport, or military ID). Photo ID must match the requestor!
· Diplomas are not available for pick-up. Per District policy, students are allowed one diploma re-print per order. Diplomas cannot be mailed to employers or colleges/universities, diplomas can only be sent to the student requesting their diploma.
· Those who serve, or have served, in the military are eligible for free record requests. To request a coupon code for free request, please email Daniel Calise Student Records Technician at email@example.com.
· Incarcerated individuals are eligible for free record requests to be delivered to the correctional facility only. To receive a free coupon code, please email Daniel Calise in Student Records at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
· Click the appropriate link button to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|Unofficial Transcripts||NO CHARGE|
|Report Cards (Official)||$5.00|
|Report Cards (UnOfficial)||NO CHARGE|
|Immunization Requests (Official)||$5.00|
|Immunization Requests (UnOfficial)||NO CHARGE|
|Test Scores (Official)||$5.00|
|Test Scores (UnOfficial)||NO CHARGE|
|Enrollment Verification (Official)||$5.00|
|Enrollment Verification (UnOfficial)||NO CHARGE|
|ELPAC Scores (Official)||$5.00|
|ELPAC Scores (UnOfficial)||NO CHARGE|
|DACA/ DREAM ACT/ IRS||$5.00|
Please note that there is a $4.00 processing fee for each request.
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible All electronic records can be forwarded to 3rd parties and verified for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html.
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.
Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.
Please note that There is a $4.00 processing fee for each request.
All records will be sent electronically whenever possible. All electronic records can be downloaded and sent electronically to 3rd parties where they can verifiy the record for authenticity by visiting https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html. You are responsible for ensuring that the receiving party will accept 'electronic' copies of your records.
- SAT/ACT scores
- Copies of GED
Besst Center 2045 Meyer Place Room 126
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM